Start with a proven branding process.
Branding isn’t a marketing activity. To be successful, it has to be a corporate priority. So Adams & Knight has refined a proven process for helping organizations develop or refresh their brands — one that engages the right internal and external stakeholders at the right time in the right discussions. That process typically entails these key steps.
- Brandscape Audit: What are we saying about ourselves now? What are our competitors touting? How are our target audiences responding?
- Stakeholder Sparkstorm: What would we like to be known for?
- Platform Development: How could we better articulate our brand differentiation?
- Market Validation: How should we move forward?
- Creative Execution: How will we bring our new brand platform to life creatively?