» see the work
Webster Bank wants to be known as a banking partner for business owners . . . one that truly responds to their needs with speed, expertise and empathy to help them prosper. Problem is, so many other banks have the same goal. So how could we prove it in a way that was true to the brand and authentic for the audience?
Our overall strategy centered around one main idea: showcase real Webster Bank client situations to prove the bank’s responsiveness and value.
We created “The Moment”, a series of six videos featuring real life Webster client experiences to serve as the foundation for an array of content that blurred the line between testimonial and case study. Tailored to c-suite and decision makers, this content series brought to life:
- The diversity of clients and challenges Webster has helped to solve
- The readiness and willingness of Webster Bankers to respond to clients
- The real value/results achieved in each scenario.
A 2019 Silver Telly Award winner in the Financial Services and Banking category, our omni-channel approach:
- Generated 5 million total impressions
- Drove more than 9,000 visitors to the campaign microsite, where visitors spent an average 2:46 on the site,
- Resulted in more than 600 video views and 71 case studies downloaded. Almost 2 percent of these visitors also clicked over to websterbank.com to learn more.
(Should we show KITE Arcitects video…since it won the Telly?)
LOADING . . .