» see the work
UMass Memorial Health Care had the same problem other health systems across the country were experiencing: low employee satisfaction scores. Since these scores could also affect patient satisfaction, and impact the bottom line for this hospital, reversing the trend was a must. Only questions was — how?
Our strategy was to leverage the reason employees got into healthcare in the first place, while trying to address their reasons for disengagement or confusion, namely feeling like they were not heard, valued or recognized. The spark that united all employees, both clinical and non-clinical? Everyone’s a caregiver…everyone, everyday.
It became so much more than a campaign and transformed the entire culture at UMass Memorial Health Care!
• Campaign profiled 77 employees as caregivers from across UMass Memorial Health Care and affiliates
• News & Views: readership doubled following launch, biggest month ever
• everyoneeveryday.org: 1,500+ page views with time spent on page 1:38, three times the average
• Generated 140 caregiver nominations
• Facebook: engagement rate at 6 percent – 20 percent higher than comparable posts for time period
• Video captured 2,850 views on Facebook and YouTube
LOADING . . .