» see the work
Travelers had re-engineered its auto coverage to be more competitive than ever for more types of drivers. But to convince agents that its Quantum Auto 2.0 represented a major leap forward, it needed a high-impact rollout campaign.
Through an integrated campaign of online communications, interactive tools, video ecards and promotional direct mail, we positioned Quantum Auto 2.0 as NOT just an update of an old model, but instead, a completely re-engineered vehicle that is both more reliable — and less expensive. Our marketing solution centered on a multi-pronged strategy:
- DISRUPT the independent agents’ day with an “important message” about a re-engineered NEW product, not just a product update
- DISLODGE current perceptions about Travelers appetite/pricing by proving to them that things are truly different
- INCENT agents to promote, quote, bridge and issue Quantum Auto 2.0
- INFORM consumers about new auto insurance from Travelers
One of the company’s most successful product launches, this campaign helped drive:
- A 620 percent increase in visits to the agent portal
- Average open rates for email outreach of more than 50 percent
- Nearly nine million additional consumer impressions generated by agents sharing co-branded advertising/social media posts
- Dramatic increase in product quotes and issued policies
LOADING . . .