» see the work
In the fall of 2013, Travelers was excited about the upcoming launch of their newest auto insurance product. Quantum Auto 2.0 was more competitive than ever. Offered drivers more coverage options. And was designed to appeal to more types of drivers. Only thing left to do was roll it out to agents…and make sure they quoted it to more prospects.
Through an integrated campaign of online communications, interactive tools, video ecards and promotional direct mail, we positioned Quantum Auto 2.0 as NOT just an update of an old model, but instead, a completely re-engineered vehicle that is both more reliable — and less expensive. Two features that both agents and consumers would like. Our marketing solution centered on a multi-pronged strategy:
- DISRUPT the independent agents’ day with an “important message” about a re-engineered NEW product, not just a product update
- DISLODGE current perceptions about Travelers appetite/pricing by proving to them that things are truly different
- INCENT agents to promote, quote, bridge and issue Quantum Auto 2.0
- INFORM consumers about new auto insurance from Travelers
Launched to approximately 7,000 insurance agents in eight states, results included:
- 620 percent increase in visits to Quantum Auto 2.0 campaign website.
- Average open rates for exceeded 50 percent.
- Co-branded advertising resulted in 8,850,000 consumer impressions
- After most recent wave of campaign, conversion rate was +164 percent and issued policies was +190 percent.
LOADING . . .