Digital Art Director
Looking for a digitally savvy art director to join our award-winning creative team. This is a new position — an opportunity to join a well-established, highly respected creative agency that develops high-impact marketing programs involving all kinds of innovative digital tactics.
At Adams & Knight, you will:
- Join a welcoming group of talented people who truly respect each other’s strengths
- Be challenged as well as supported, encouraged to think differently and counted on to come up with breakthrough approaches
- Collaborate closely with a diverse team of in-house strategists, copywriters, media planners, PR and social engagement specialists, videographers and programmers
- Do good work for brands that do good in the world — ones that help others live physically, emotionally and financially healthier lives
A good fit for this position will be someone with:
- Proven experience working within an agency team, or a highly creative in-house corporate environment
- A reputation for playing well with others, able to come up with your own creative ideas but also adept at riffing off others’ ideas
- A flair for helping each brand craft a distinctive aesthetic, even while working within established brand standards
- A passion for bringing brands to life online and through video and other interactive media
- A deep curiosity and willingness to dive in and learn about a client’s business
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and turn ideas into executions
- The ability to explain how your creative ideas address marketing/business goals
- Mastery of key tools of the trade including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- A working knowledge of the impact of design decisions on implementation through HTML, CSS and other technical applications.
Please send your resume and links to examples of campaigns/work you’ve designed that attracted attention, engaged audiences and drove results to Donna.Gabel@adamsknight.com.