Fall Paid Media Intern
Adams & Knight is seeking an intern with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude to join the media team. As an intern, you’ll focus on a specific discipline, but get a chance to broaden your experience and dip your toes into projects across creative, media, content marketing, social and public relations.
ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIPS
Expect more than shuffling paper and staring at a screen. Our interns get in on the action, whether that’s a seat at the table during client meetings, presenting your work to agency leadership, writing social media posts, or attending a TV shoot.
Our hands-on, immersive internships provide you with real-world experiences, expose you to different dimensions of marketing and advertising, and expand your network of mentors – everything you need to grow professionally and personally.
- Gain first-hand experience creating media plans including digital, TV, OTT, radio, streaming, OOH and social
- Learn how to negotiate with media vendors
- Develop world-class media programs for clients across multiple industries
- Analyze campaign data, uncover insights, and report findings
- Produce and present research, competitive analysis, and more on a variety of topics
- Contribute to strategic marketing plans
- Participate in internal and external meetings and brainstorms with clients
- Generate reports, interpret results, and present findings
- Manage multiple projects, timelines, and deadlines
- Understand business and campaign needs, solve problems, and build rapport with clients
- Help big ideas come to fruition, from start to finish
Ready to make the leap? Submit your resume, cover letter and a writing/work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.