Associate Digital Media Director
Adams & Knight is seeking a talented and experienced senior digital media strategist to join our Media team.
This position is the primary day-to-day digital media manager and strategist for assigned accounts and is expected to understand the client’s overall business and marketing objectives. He/she is a steward of the entire digital planning process from strategic development to tactical execution to internal strategic team and/or client. The candidate is expected to have deep knowledge and experience of digital media, including direct response. He/she will analyze various statistics in regards to performance of campaigns, targeting, and ad creative to help optimize our clients’ advertising efforts and produce the greatest ROI from each campaign.
- Strategy development and management on digital campaigns; working with client and team members on execution
- Lead analysis on media delivery and performance to identify trends and patterns in the advertising data, and strategically implement optimization methods to maximize ROI; Monitor and communicates performance to internal teams/clients as needed
- Advanced level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Work directly with partners or vendors to build business partnerships, provide account objectives or updates, and become fluent in new features, trends, capabilities and/or troubleshoot client campaign issues
- Negotiates best price and media placement for clients, as well as negotiate / resolve media discrepancies with websites
- Interface and collaborate with internal teams and vendors to develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and limits of the technologies we employ, including media tech vendors, ad serving platforms, DSPs, DMP, Data providers, etc.
- Partake in group brainstorming sessions with the intention of bringing great ideas to life
A logical but creative mindset, able to take a company’s objectives and identify campaign strategy through research and analysis
Experience managing lower funnel digital direct response campaigns, driving ROI
Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attentiveness, accuracy and attention to detail
Knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, including Programmatic, Mobile, branded content, Search, SEO, etc.
Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
Strong communication, project management and time management skills
Experience with media tech platforms and tools, including ad servers, Google Analytics, syndicated media research, media platform dashboards, DSPs, etc.
For consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.