Web/Application Project Manager
Adams & Knight is looking for an individual with effective communication skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced, agile environment, works well with a team and technical expertise in web application development.
- Establishes application project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing scope documentation.
- Develops application solution by articulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing/documenting modification specifications and change orders.
- Implements application solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality application solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Web Application Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years of experience, Web Application Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving
For consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.