PR/Social Media Intern
Adams & Knight is looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, works well with a team and values the opportunity to make a difference. Interns will work within the PR/Social Media department and get the opportunity to manage projects across various departments as part of our integrated internship program.
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions and scenario planning exercises (PR), as well as in regular client meetings and calls
- Creating and distributing content for the media (press releases/media pitches), web, social media and advertising
- Performing media relations activities, including media list building and media pitching, as well as social media community management
- Developing weekly social media and PR analytics reports across various platforms
- Producing and presenting research on a variety of topics, including competitive analyses
- Working on projects that are non-PR/social media related, such as assisting on commercial/video shoot, to gain broader understanding of how an agency functions and to work with other members of the team
Ideally, we’d love if an intern can be on-site full-day, but will certainly be flexible to work around class schedules. Spring semester internships are for credit only.
When applying, please submit a cover letter, resume, writing samples, and your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org