Marketing Data Analytics Associate
We’re looking for an experienced professional in Marketing Data Analytics to help us shape and grow this discipline within our agency. Must combine an expertise in marketing measurement with a passion for using data to drive practical marketing decisions. Must be well versed in the language of KPIs: what to measure, how to measure it, how to interpret data across platforms, ways to report it and how to motivate others to act on the insights.
The ideal candidate will bring to the party:
- Proven expertise in measuring a wide array of marketing efforts, including web, advertising, PR, social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM
- Ideas about how to shape our agency’s offering in this area
- Ability to look beyond the numbers, connect the dots and turn data into insights
- An eagerness to work collaboratively across a talented team of other marketing professionals
- A deep understanding of how different marketing tactics contribute to larger integrated brand-building and lead-generating strategies
- Proven track record of identifying and deploying the most efficient means of collecting and analyzing data for different initiatives
- A talent for creating compelling, actionable presentations that bring data-driven reports/recommendations to life for non-technical audiences
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the field
- Undergraduate degree work in marketing analytics, statistics, financial analyses a plus
Here you’ll have an opportunity to work with a team that truly values each others’ strengths and has fun working together to spark results for our clients. We also provide competitive compensation, a robust benefits program and a creative work environment — all amidst one of the most attractive places to live in the Northeast.
For consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.